- VIEWChord Electronics Huei Compact MM/MC Phono StageItem Code: Huei£995.00 £829.17Available UK Only
Newly unveiled by Chord Electronics, Huei is a multi-cartridge compatible phono stage in the compact Qutest chassis. Keeping with Chord Electronic's usual high standards of design and manufacture, Huei offers support for a wide range of cartridges due to its capability of switching between Moving Magnet/Moving Coil cartridges, alongside various gain and impedance options selectable via the easily accessible front controls.
- VIEWMoon by Simaudio 390 High-End Network Player / Preamplifier with MiND2Item Code: 390£5,500.00 £4,583.33Available
The MOON 390 is a multi-function crossover type product that has the function of a modern network player, DAC, preamplifier, headphone amplifier, and phono stage. Roughly, it combines the feature set of both older model 350P and 380D and adds further. Another point of view: it can be seen as an All-in-One without a power amplifier. Still, it will be pricier than Moon's All-in-One ACE as it is of a higher pedigree and higher performance level. The 390 was the first new product to benefit from MiND 2 streamer technology.
- VIEWMoon by Simaudio 110LP V2 Phono PreamplifierItem Code: 110LP V2£475.00 £395.83Available
- VIEWiFi Audio ZEN Phono Desktop Phono StageItem Code: ZEN Phono£149.00 £124.17Out of stock
The ZEN Phono is the fourth product to join iFi’s ZEN Series – a range with a mission to make high-performance audio more accessible than ever. Just like the ZEN DAC, ZEN Blue and ZEN CAN, it delivers a level of specification and performance never before seen (or heard) at its price point.
- VIEWLindemann Limetree MM/MC Phono Stage - Ex-DemoItem Code: Limetree Phono Ex-Demo£595.00 Special Price £495.00 £412.50SAVE £100.00 - 17%Available UK Only
- VIEWNEWLindemann Limetree MM/MC Phono II StageItem Code: Limetree Phono II£650.00 £541.67Available UK Only
The new Limetree PHONO II from Lindemann takes the highly-rated and awarded Limetree PHONO and further improves the internal circuitry for improved performance, especially when connected to an MC pickup. An added benefit for MC users is the customisable load impedance settings with the following values; 50R, 66R, 80R, 100R, 200R & 400R.
- VIEWNEWSoundsmith MMP4 MKII Phono PreampItem Code: Soundsmith MMP4£599.00 £499.17Available UK OnlyThe MMP4 MKII is Soundsmith's entry-level phono preamplifier, but it certainly does not sacrifice on performance. Borrowing technology from the higher-end MMP3 MKII, the MMP4 is designed for use with cartridges from Soundsmith's Medium & High-Output lines (and other similar cartridges), and every one is handmade in upstate New York.
- VIEWNEWSoundsmith MMP3 Phono PreampItem Code: Soundsmith MMP3£799.00 £665.83Available UK OnlyThe MMP3 is Soundsmith's top-of-the-line preamp designed specifically for use with their medium and high-output cartridges, or other similar cartridges. The handmade preamp circuits deliver high performance with ultra-low distortion and minimal noise, and each one is made-to-order by Soundsmith engineers in upstate New York.
- VIEWNEWSoundsmith MCP2 Phono PreampItem Code: Soundsmith MCP2 Phono Preamp£1,199.00 £999.17Available UK OnlyThe MCP2 phono preamplifier is Soundsmith's premium preamp with a design optimised for use with their low-output Fixed Coil cartridge line, or ant other quality low-output cartridge. Featuring shielded transformers to deliver ultra-low distortion and negligible noise, the MCP2 also allows the user to seamlessly adjust the loading from 10 Ohms all the way up to 5k Ohms ensuring compatibility with any low-output design. Each MCP2 is handmade by Soundsmith engineers in upstate New York.