- VIEWNEWiFi Audio DC BlockerItem Code: iFi DC Blocker£129.00 £107.50Available
If one of your audio components suffers from an irritating transformer hum, then the DC Blocker is the perfect product for you. By intelligently blocking DC voltage greater than 1,000mV (the main cause of humming), the DC Blocker can eliminate the transformer hum in your equipment. The DC Blocker manages this while maintaining equipment safety and EMI shielding to ensure there are no negative side effects. Additionally, the DC Blocker can be used anywhere around the world!
- VIEWNEWiFi Audio GND DefenderItem Code: iFi GND Defender
If you can hear a consistent hum coming through your speakers, whether playing music or when idle, then you may have multiple ground/earth connections in your system causing a ground loop. This ground loop can be fiddly to fix, however, iFi have come along with an intelligent solution to help solve this issue. Enter the GND Defender! By using a specially designed AI Ground Detection, the GND Defender can automatically disconnect the ground on your device if there is a ground loop, eliminating the low hum through your speakers. But it does not stop there, the GND Defender can even reinstate the ground connection to pass current if any faults are detected in your system. This ensures a safety fallback to help protect your equipment.
- VIEWNEWShunyata Research SSF Stainless Steel FeetItem Code: Shunyata SSF£350.00 £291.67AvailableThe SSF Stainless Steel feet by Shunyata Research are designed to isolate their power distributors without needing to place them on a dedicated HiFi rack or platform. They come in two sizes- SSF-38, which are recommended for the Venom Line power distributors, and the SSF-50 which are recommended for the Performance Line (Hydra Delta D6 and above).
- VIEWNordost Sort Kone Isolation ConeItem Code: Nordost Sort KoneAs low as £80.00 £66.67Available
- VIEWiFi Audio AC iPurifier Active Noise FilterItem Code: AC iPurifier
The AC iPurifier is the latest iFi product from the ‘power products’ stable to clean-up noisy mains supplies. It is no ordinary mains purification product. Technologically advanced, it’s an active not a passive product so it goes above and beyond and cancels far more noise across the frequency range than other passive devices.
- VIEWQuantum Resonance QSource Linear Power SupplyItem Code: QSource£2,200.00 £1,833.33Available UK Only
The QSource is a fanless Linear Power Supply designed specifically for hi-fi audio applications. By providing a stable, clean output of DC power at select voltages, while maintaining extremely low noise levels, the QSource enhances the audio imagery of a sound system by improving sonic articulation, heightening dynamics, and expanding the sound stage.
- VIEWQuantum Resonance QSource Premium DC CableItem Code: QSource DC Premium£280.00 £233.33Available UK OnlyNordost’s Premium DC cable uses 2 x 18 AWG, silver-plated, solid-core OFC conductors, which have been arranged in a twisted pair construction. This geometry helps to eliminate noise within the cable. However, to further safeguard from RFI and EMI, the conductors are protected by a braided shield.
- VIEWQuantum Resonance QSource DC CableItem Code: QSource DC£240.00 £200.00Available UK Only
Nordost’s DC cable uses 2 x 22 AWG, silver-plated, solid-core OFC conductors, which have been arranged in a twisted pair construction. This geometry helps to eliminate noise within the cable. However, to further safeguard from RFI and EMI, the conductors are protected by a braided shield. Additionally, the QSOURCE DC Cable uses Nordost’s Micro Mono-Filament technology in order to increase signal speeds by introducing an air-dielectric to the cable design.
- VIEWiFi Audio DC iPurifier2Item Code: iFi DC iPurifier2
The DC iPurifier2 uses ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) technology from AMR, it significantly reduces noise coming from Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) plugs. Just add the unit to any DC power supply (up to 24V / 2.5A / 84W) and the noise will be reduced by a factor of 316x to 100,000x. Simultaneously the background and inner resolution to recordings is brought to the fore. The sound is warmer and smoother with individual elements more clearly defined - just as it would be on a good analogue system.