- VIEWIsoAcoustics Orea Series Isolation FeetItem Code: Orea£45.00 £37.50Available
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Gaia Series Threaded Isolation FeetItem Code: GaiaAs low as £199.00 £165.83Available
These multi-award-winning isolators by IsoAcoustics could be a significant step in unlocking the true potential of your setup. With three different models to cover a range of weights, as well as a handy calculator on their website (see below), these isolators will boost clarity and widen your sound stage.
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Gaia-Titan Series Threaded Isolation FeetItem Code: Gaia-Titan£899.00 £749.17Available
The GAIA isolators are machined stainless steel units that incorporate IsoAcoustics’ patented design to provide a high degree of speaker isolation, while resisting lateral movement and oscillations, to maintain accuracy and alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Delos Maple Isolation PlatformItem Code: Delos Maple£399.00 £332.50Available
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Aperta Bookshelf Speaker StandsItem Code: Aperta£199.00 £165.83Available
The patented IsoAcoustics isolation stand Aperta, which means ‘open’ in Italian, allows for the full three-dimensional soundstage in your music. Speakers float, eliminating reflections from being conducted back into the structure that creates bass smear and resulting in a lack of clarity and openness.
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Aperta Support PlateItem Code: Aperta Plate£39.00 £32.50Available
IsoAcoustics engineered a support plate the for Aperta 155 and Aperta 200 bookshelf speaker stands which extend the surface area of your current floor stand or supporting structure to accommodate the Aperta. Double-sided tape is provided to fasten the support plate in place. With this support plate, you can use the brilliance of the Aperta isolation with most existing bookshelf speaker stands. The dimensions for this plate are: 170mm (w) x 210mm (d)
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Gaia Carpet Discs (Set of 4)Item Code: Gaia Carpet Discs£49.00 £40.83Available
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Gaia B&W Plate Adaptor (Pack of 4)Item Code: Gaia B&W Adaptor£49.00 £40.83Available
- VIEWNEWIsoAcoustics zaZen Isolation PlatformItem Code: zaZenAs low as £199.00 £165.83Available
- VIEWNEWiFi Audio DC BlockerItem Code: iFi DC Blocker£129.00 £107.50Available
If one of your audio components suffers from an irritating transformer hum, then the DC Blocker is the perfect product for you. By intelligently blocking DC voltage greater than 1,000mV (the main cause of humming), the DC Blocker can eliminate the transformer hum in your equipment. The DC Blocker manages this while maintaining equipment safety and EMI shielding to ensure there are no negative side effects. Additionally, the DC Blocker can be used anywhere around the world!
- VIEWNEWiFi Audio GND DefenderItem Code: iFi GND Defender£99.00 £82.50Available
If you can hear a consistent hum coming through your speakers, whether playing music or when idle, then you may have multiple ground/earth connections in your system causing a ground loop. This ground loop can be fiddly to fix, however, iFi have come along with an intelligent solution to help solve this issue. Enter the GND Defender! By using a specially designed AI Ground Detection, the GND Defender can automatically disconnect the ground on your device if there is a ground loop, eliminating the low hum through your speakers. But it does not stop there, the GND Defender can even reinstate the ground connection to pass current if any faults are detected in your system. This ensures a safety fallback to help protect your equipment.
- VIEWNEWChord Electronics Qutest Stand System - Individual StandItem Code: Chord Qutest Stand System£245.00 £204.17Available UK Only
- VIEWAudioQuest RJ45 Noise-Stopper Caps (Set of 4)Item Code: RJ45 Noise-Stopper
- VIEWAudioQuest Fog Lifters Cable-Uppers (pack of 8)Item Code: Fog Lifters£129.00 £107.50Available
Fog Lifters significantly reduce RF coupling, whether with the floor, or due to misdirected efforts to isolate cable with stands or clamps that themselves have too much mass and are sources of RF Noise. A few inches or centimeters might not seem important, but as with light coming from a bulb, the energy falls off exponentially. A few inches or centimeters makes a big difference—which translates into a lower noise-floor and less compromise to, and distortion in, attached active circuits.
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Delos Walnut Isolation PlatformItem Code: Delos Walnut£549.00 £457.50Available