Atlas XLR Audio
Atlas XLR Audio
- VIEWNEWAtlas Element Mezzo 2 XLR to 2 XLR Audio Cable - PairItem Code: Element Mezzo XLRAs low as £146.25 £121.87Available
- VIEWNEWAtlas Equator 2 XLR to 2 XLR Audio Cable - PairItem Code: Equator XLR AudioAs low as £550.00 £458.33Available
Based on Atlas' Equator Integra RCA, a consistent award winner for over a decade (winning What HiFi’s Best Interconnect Award 4 times), the latest generation Equator XLR delivers a superb price/performance ratio. A superior balanced interconnect designed for today’s increasingly electrically noisy home environment.
- VIEWAtlas Element 2 XLR to 2 XLR Audio PairItem Code: Atlas Element XLR AudioAs low as £339.25 £282.71Available
- VIEWAtlas Element Analogue Audio Cable - XLR - RCA PairItem Code: Atlas Element XLR / RCA£169.50 £141.25Available
The Atlas Element asymmetrical interconnect shares many similar features to it's stable-mates in the Atlas line. It employs a braided copper and aluminium foil giving a 100% screen to provide rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI), it employs high quality Ohnous Continuous Casting Copper (OCC Copper) for it's conductors together with a low loss porous polyethylene dielectric (PEF).
- VIEWAtlas Hyper DD 2 XLR to 2 XLR Audio Cable PairItem Code: Atlas Hyper DD Balanced AudioAs low as £750.00 £625.00Available
- VIEWAtlas Mavros 2 XLR to 2 XLR Audio Cable PairItem Code: Atlas Mavros Balanced AudioAs low as £1,300.00 £1,083.33AvailableXLR interconnect cable based on the same design objectives and manufacturing techniques developed for Atlas' Asimi range, utilising copper rather than silver conductors. The Mavros XLR is a superb interconnect designed to complement the performance of ‘high-end’ audio systems by achieving maximum signal transfer.
- VIEWAtlas Asimi LUXE 2 XLR to 2 XLR Audio Cable PairItem Code: Atlas Asimi Balanced AudioAs low as £4,050.00 £3,375.00AvailableThe Asimi XLR is a state-of-the-art interconnect designed to be effectively ‘invisible’ in the replay chain and to reveal the entire content and ambience of the recording without any sense of exaggerated detail or brightness. The Asimi XLR is engineered to maximise the performance of ‘high-end’ audio systems by achieving maximum signal transfer.