- VIEWIsoAcoustics Orea Series Isolation FeetItem Code: Orea£45.00 £37.50Available
- VIEWNEWIsoAcoustics zaZen Isolation PlatformItem Code: zaZenAs low as £199.00 £165.83Available
- VIEWNEWiFi Audio DC BlockerItem Code: iFi DC Blocker£129.00 £107.50Available
If one of your audio components suffers from an irritating transformer hum, then the DC Blocker is the perfect product for you. By intelligently blocking DC voltage greater than 1,000mV (the main cause of humming), the DC Blocker can eliminate the transformer hum in your equipment. The DC Blocker manages this while maintaining equipment safety and EMI shielding to ensure there are no negative side effects. Additionally, the DC Blocker can be used anywhere around the world!
- VIEWNEWiFi Audio GND DefenderItem Code: iFi GND Defender£99.00 £82.50Available
If you can hear a consistent hum coming through your speakers, whether playing music or when idle, then you may have multiple ground/earth connections in your system causing a ground loop. This ground loop can be fiddly to fix, however, iFi have come along with an intelligent solution to help solve this issue. Enter the GND Defender! By using a specially designed AI Ground Detection, the GND Defender can automatically disconnect the ground on your device if there is a ground loop, eliminating the low hum through your speakers. But it does not stop there, the GND Defender can even reinstate the ground connection to pass current if any faults are detected in your system. This ensures a safety fallback to help protect your equipment.
- VIEWNEWTungsten Grooves W50-H33 Mini Groovers Isolation Feet - Individual FootItem Code: Tungsten Grooves W50-H33£575.00 £479.17AvailableThis series of isolation feet by Tungsten Grooves was created to efficiently absorb vibrations from your audio equipment, relying on the absorptive properties of tungsten to unlock hidden details in your music system. The W50-H33 Mini Groovers are the smallest feet that Tungsten Grooves make, with the same height as the D70 but a narrower profile than either of its two bigger siblings, making it ideal for the smallest of components.
- VIEWNEWShunyata Research DF-SS Cable ElevatorItem Code: Shunyata DF-SS£400.00 £333.33AvailableThe DF-SS cable elevators by Shunyata Research incorporate a special material to neutralise static-fields and two forms of vibration isolation to protect cables from a hum that can be caused by laying them on the floor. The first form is the 'suspension bridge' that is made from a polymer band, and the second is a granular compound that fills the base- both of these materials dissipate vibrations to prevent subtle signal distortions.
- VIEWNEWShunyata Research DarkField Mini Cable ElevatorItem Code: Shunyata DarkField Mini£125.00 £104.17AvailableThe DarkField mini cable elevators by Shunyata Research are designed to isolate cables from one another- it is particularly important to keep power cables and signal cables apart if possible in order to minimise static and noise causing humming, and can be used to great effect in conjunction with the DF-SS cable elevators.
- VIEWNEWShunyata Research SSF Stainless Steel FeetItem Code: Shunyata SSF£350.00 £291.67AvailableThe SSF Stainless Steel feet by Shunyata Research are designed to isolate their power distributors without needing to place them on a dedicated HiFi rack or platform. They come in two sizes- SSF-38, which are recommended for the Venom Line power distributors, and the SSF-50 which are recommended for the Performance Line (Hydra Delta D6 and above).
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Gaia Series Threaded Isolation FeetItem Code: GaiaAs low as £199.00 £165.83Available
These multi-award-winning isolators by IsoAcoustics could be a significant step in unlocking the true potential of your setup. With three different models to cover a range of weights, as well as a handy calculator on their website (see below), these isolators will boost clarity and widen your sound stage.
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Gaia-Titan Series Threaded Isolation FeetItem Code: Gaia-Titan£899.00 £749.17Available
The GAIA isolators are machined stainless steel units that incorporate IsoAcoustics’ patented design to provide a high degree of speaker isolation, while resisting lateral movement and oscillations, to maintain accuracy and alignment with the listening position. Internal reflections from the hard supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Aperta Bookshelf Speaker StandsItem Code: Aperta£199.00 £165.83Available
The patented IsoAcoustics isolation stand Aperta, which means ‘open’ in Italian, allows for the full three-dimensional soundstage in your music. Speakers float, eliminating reflections from being conducted back into the structure that creates bass smear and resulting in a lack of clarity and openness.
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Delos Maple Isolation PlatformItem Code: Delos Maple£399.00 £332.50Available
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Delos Walnut Isolation PlatformItem Code: Delos Walnut£549.00 £457.50Available
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Gaia Carpet Discs (Set of 4)Item Code: Gaia Carpet Discs£49.00 £40.83Available
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Aperta Support PlateItem Code: Aperta Plate£39.00 £32.50Available
IsoAcoustics engineered a support plate the for Aperta 155 and Aperta 200 bookshelf speaker stands which extend the surface area of your current floor stand or supporting structure to accommodate the Aperta. Double-sided tape is provided to fasten the support plate in place. With this support plate, you can use the brilliance of the Aperta isolation with most existing bookshelf speaker stands. The dimensions for this plate are: 170mm (w) x 210mm (d)
- VIEWIsoAcoustics Gaia B&W Plate Adaptor (Pack of 4)Item Code: Gaia B&W Adaptor£49.00 £40.83Available
- VIEWTownshend Seismic Isolation Pod IndividualItem Code: Seismic Pods£99.00 £82.50Available
- VIEWTownshend Seismic Isolation Corner Pack of 4Item Code: Seismic Corner£999.00 £832.50Available
- VIEWTownshend Seismic Isolation Podium PairItem Code: Seismic Podium£1,400.00 £1,166.67AvailableDesigned as a range to accommodate any size and weight of speaker – standmount plus stand, floorstander or subwoofer – the Seismic Podium breaks the acoustic connection between the floor and the speaker, preventing the passage of deleterious vibrations both to and from the speaker cabinets.