- VIEWNEWTungsten Grooves W50-H33 Mini Groovers Isolation Feet - Individual FootItem Code: Tungsten Grooves W50-H33£575.00 £479.17AvailableThis series of isolation feet by Tungsten Grooves was created to efficiently absorb vibrations from your audio equipment, relying on the absorptive properties of tungsten to unlock hidden details in your music system. The W50-H33 Mini Groovers are the smallest feet that Tungsten Grooves make, with the same height as the D70 but a narrower profile than either of its two bigger siblings, making it ideal for the smallest of components.
- VIEWNEWShunyata Research DF-SS Cable ElevatorItem Code: Shunyata DF-SS£400.00 £333.33AvailableThe DF-SS cable elevators by Shunyata Research incorporate a special material to neutralise static-fields and two forms of vibration isolation to protect cables from a hum that can be caused by laying them on the floor. The first form is the 'suspension bridge' that is made from a polymer band, and the second is a granular compound that fills the base- both of these materials dissipate vibrations to prevent subtle signal distortions.
- VIEWNEWShunyata Research DarkField Mini Cable ElevatorItem Code: Shunyata DarkField Mini£125.00 £104.17AvailableThe DarkField mini cable elevators by Shunyata Research are designed to isolate cables from one another- it is particularly important to keep power cables and signal cables apart if possible in order to minimise static and noise causing humming, and can be used to great effect in conjunction with the DF-SS cable elevators.
- VIEWNEWShunyata Research SSF Stainless Steel FeetItem Code: Shunyata SSF£350.00 £291.67AvailableThe SSF Stainless Steel feet by Shunyata Research are designed to isolate their power distributors without needing to place them on a dedicated HiFi rack or platform. They come in two sizes- SSF-38, which are recommended for the Venom Line power distributors, and the SSF-50 which are recommended for the Performance Line (Hydra Delta D6 and above).
- VIEWFurutech NCF Booster Extension Shaft Bars - Pack of 10Item Code: NCF Extension Bars£35.00 £29.17AvailableThese optional extension bars work brillaintly with both the Furutech NCF Booster and NCF Booster Signal giving you more flexibility by greatly increasing the potential height of the NCF Booster segments. Whether your power sockets are 10cm off the ground or your hi-fi system is contained in a specialist rack, these extension bars will allow you to receive the full benefit of the NCF Boosters.
- VIEWAudioQuest Fog Lifters Cable-Uppers (pack of 8)Item Code: Fog Lifters£129.00 £107.50Available
Fog Lifters significantly reduce RF coupling, whether with the floor, or due to misdirected efforts to isolate cable with stands or clamps that themselves have too much mass and are sources of RF Noise. A few inches or centimeters might not seem important, but as with light coming from a bulb, the energy falls off exponentially. A few inches or centimeters makes a big difference—which translates into a lower noise-floor and less compromise to, and distortion in, attached active circuits.
- VIEWNordost Sort Kone Isolation ConeItem Code: Nordost Sort KoneAs low as £80.00 £66.67Available
- VIEWFurutech NCF Signal-Booster Performance-Enhancing Connector & Cable HolderItem Code: NCF Signal Booster£185.00 £154.17Available
Not only does the Furutech NCF Booster-Signal Connector and Cable Holder lift audio cables off the floor minimizing their points of contact with the floor, reducing electromagnetic interference, it also excels at providing NCF damping support for connectors and cables at points of connection. The NCF Booster-Signal allows for the optimum alignment between connectors and sockets and eliminates static – boosting performance by allowing a more pure and clear signal.
- VIEWFurutech NCF Booster Performance-Enhancing Connector & Cable HolderItem Code: NCF Booster£310.00 £258.33Available
Not only does the Furutech NCF Booster Connector and Cable Holder lift audio cables off the floor minimizing their points of contact with the floor, reducing electromagnetic interference, it also excels at providing NCF damping support for connectors and cables at points of connection. The NCF Booster Connector and Cable Holder allows for the optimum alignment between connectors and sockets and eliminates static – boosting performance by allowing a more pure and clear signal.